|Job Type:||Full Time|
Associate Engagement Manager (AEM) identifies leads and opportunities, qualifies them, defines sales strategy and works with the delivery teams to peruse the opportunities and actively drives and owns the winning themes and outcomes. He or she builds sustainable and productive relationships with clients in ANZ region across all verticals and works closely with the vertical account management team in meeting Sales and business development targets.
- 10+ years’ experience in IT sales and business development with last 5 years in IT sales or product selling or solution selling in utilities domain.
- Bachelors or higher academic qualifications in IT. A formal training or education in sales planning and management will be a value add.
- Identify potential leads and opportunities and objectively qualify them with a view to position Infosys offerings, products, services and delivery competencies.
- Define strategies for perusing the leads and opportunities and work closely with the delivery teams and pre-sales teams in positioning Infosys responses effectively
- Actively drives winning themes and ensures support from all parties involved in positioning best solution(s) to client situations.
- Understand the sales and business development objectives and broader region growth strategies and translate them in to account plans and strategies.
- Consistently meet the set targets of Sales, business growth, profitability
- Build positive relationships with clients, identify upsell and cross sell opportunities, address customer issues and latent needs.
- Handles all the operational details like contract definition, terms and conditions, accuracy of invoices and accounts receivables.
- Independently anchor RFP requests and RFI requests from clients and meet stringent timelines to respond
- Strong experience in building positive customer relationships and proven ability in meeting sales targets in similar markets for an IT service provider or product/solution provider.
- Effective communication skills, ability to multi task and ability to understand complex technical and business problems and able to think on feet for solutions.
- Experience and ability in independently anchoring RFP or RFI requests from customers, be able to define a comprehensive winning strategy for the response and ensure the same is reflected through a detailed response.
- Ability to take decisions regarding price and profitability keeping the larger operating guidelines and sales objectives in view.
- Strong SME competencies in representing utilities services so that meaningful conversations can be held with clients and also take up complex subject driven client presentations on these services as required.
- Ability to collaborate, highly organized, self-driven and a go getting attitude.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin