|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 11.5 billion in annual revenues, over 1200 customers across the globe and 215,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Job Title: Senior Consultant
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Skill: AWS Infrastructure include Active –Active, Active –Passive, Networking, Storage concepts, IAM , encryption , Loadbalancer, route53
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Should be able to understand core AWS Infrastructure include Active –Active, Active –Passive, Networking, Storage concepts, IAM , encryption , Loadbalancer, route53
2. Should be well versed with Windows and Linux OS and should have AWS platform setup Implementation experience
3. Expertise in containerization i.e. Docker Swarm or custom Kubernetes or EKS or Fargate
4. Should have excellent scripting cloud formation skills. (AWS Skills : Ec2, Security group, Encryption, windows File system, cluster knowledge) – mandatory
5. Should have good knowledge of Security Controls
6. Good to have DevOps exposure to interact with DevOps component
7. Should have good hands-on troubleshooting skills on AWS + DevOps technologies
8. Should have positive attitude to learn and contribute
9. Good knowledge on CI/CD pipeline process
Experience level 6-10 years of relevant experience
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.