|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero, we’re here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small businesses, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
As an Education Coordinator with us, you will have the overall responsibility of supporting the Xero education team in continuously enhancing Xero’s educational offering. You will respond to education related queries from our customers and partners be involved in the final stages of publishing education content.
You will manage the administration and coordination for the team, acting as a key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Education Operations Team Leader, you will:
- Answer education related queries from both internal and external stakeholders;
- Set up online and live courses and upload to Xero’s customer success platform;
- Administer tasks relating to certifications for our customers;
- Deliver on Accounts payable and receivable tasks such as creating invoices, POs and pay bills;
- Set up and manage webinars and live events in the learning management system;
- Complete administration tasks for direct Manager and/or Head of Education and Content.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Great attention to detail in order to deliver a quality standard of work and pick up on issues;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks;
- The ability to think out of the box and bring in new ideas.
- A keenness to challenge any processes or activity that you think we as a team can do better
In return we’re offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership of your career and be the best you can be. Xero is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity, foster innovation and reward success.
If you want to come to work with friends every single day and help to make Xero even more special, please apply!