USG Boral is looking for an internally focused Pricing Analyst, for 12 months fixed term period in Pinkenba QLD. The role offers an excellent opportunity to learn about the business and clients from the ground up.
While in the Sales and Finance function, the team is considered the interface between IT and the business - hence you will gain exposure to both these areas.
You will gain detailed business system and process knowledge and build relationships across the organisation, while also having an opportunity to contribute to significant continuous improvement projects. Enable and recommend mass data transformation and reconciliation procedures. Provide support in the design, development and execution of test case documentation for the S/4HANA solution
Skill set and experience:
- Action business requests
- Support effective data and configuration changes in key core systems (primarily S/4HANA), which will include Material, Vendor, Item and Customer related information.
- Ensure master data is executed and performed within remit
- Participation on broader internal and cross functional initiatives
- Identifying and actioning internal continuous improvement opportunities
- Focusing on delivering reporting needs to ensure data quality governance and SLA’s/KPIs are being adhered to
- The role will suit someone with 3-5+ years’ work experience in SAP (Sales and Finance module), data administration, reconciliation and manage sales orders and or background in finance master data.
- Background in meeting customer requirements in a timely manner, problem solving, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in excel, SQL, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) / macros, data migration reconciliation procedures will be required and essential to the role
- Other technical skills such as programming or experience in automating data maintenance or other manual processes are not required but would be viewed favourably (Innowera / BAPI or SAP GUI)
- Prior experience of working in Construction, manufacturing and or large Retail environment with exposure to SAP Sales/ Finance module.
What are we looking for?
- Analyse sales orders to identify pricing errors and reconcile accounts.
- Provide support in reviewing sales pricing objects in S/4HANA to ensure the delivered solutions meet business requirements.
- Experience with Power Query Formula Language
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders to support the development and implementation of business improvement.
If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do and friendly attitude and understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol is important to this role. Passionate about learning new skills for career development opportunities.
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As part of the recruitment process successful applicants will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical and police clearance.
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.