|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Ceilings Manager responsible for increasing sales and managing a portfolio of Commercial Builders, Installers and Architectural firms located in Queensland and Northern Territory region. The role reports to Commercial Segment Manager.
This role has materialised through sustained growth in the region and the successful applicant will be joining a financially stable and growing business. Critical to the role is securing specifications with Architects and Interior Designers for Mid - Premium commercial projects and tracking the projects through to completion with the Builders and associated Sub-Contractors.
Converting as many of these specifications to actual sales as possible, whilst identifying projects specified in competitor products, to help convert these specifications to USG Boral products and help secure sales.
Day to day you will be calling all contacts, presenting on a technical level and winning specifications and assisting with the project management and project tracking through to installation. As an established professional, you will have a good understanding of commercial construction and technical solution selling.
Some other duties include:
- Ensuring that USG Boral Ceiling systems sales and profit targets are achieved through direct sales support and promotion to the end customer base.
- Undertake sales activities within segment/region to achieve budgeted targets and take corrective action as required.
- Contribute to the development of customer and segment plans, identifying new opportunities for value added products and services.
- Conversion of market leads on building approvals into profitable sales to USG Boral.
- Monitor selling expenses and pricing to ensure profitability targets are achieved. Develop and achieve budgeted product mix sales.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor activity and product and report market trends and changes to direct manager.
- Building strong partnerships, working collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Architectural Sales or similar qualification with Interior Installation Background in Ceilings
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Architectural Sales area, preferably within a commercial interior products environment.
- Have an established network of contacts within the QLD / NT commercial design, contracting and construction community.
- Demonstrate proven track record and a clear understanding of the target market needs.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skill set with a proven ability to build effective stakeholder relationships
- Working knowledge of SAP is desirable but not mandatory
Why join USG Boral?
- Competitive salary
- Challenging and exciting career progression
- Opportunity to work in a high-paced and safe work environment
Work with a high-end manufacturer on sustainable products like acoustic and fire rated, wall and ceiling systems, feature displays and interior wall panels for commercial and high-end residential markets.
Seeking a comfortable presenter, a natural rapport builder and looking to work for a company with strong brands and products to be proud of. Industry leader, with a well-recognised and award-winning product range, opportunity to learn from the best.
If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do and friendly attitude and understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol is important to this role. Passionate about learning new skills for career development opportunities.
About USG Boral:
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of the recruitment process successful applicants will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical and police clearance.