|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Field Sales Representative, responsible for developing long term business relationships with current and prospective customers within the Illawarra / South Coast region.
The position reports directly to the Field Sales Manager and will be responsible for generating sales revenue in line with agreed sales plans and budgets. Developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, operating as a lead contact for any and all matters specific to your customer’s needs, implementing innovative projects, maintain customer database to ensure all client details and sales records are accurate for future reference, analysis and support the business with key business development opportunities and sales-related projects and activities is critical to the success of the role.
Key to success in this role will be your ability to ensure customer sales, profit and client service targets are achieved through account planning, key account management and keeping up to date with market trends and building activity across the region. Opportunity to work autonomously, you will be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm with staying on top of the current market conditions including competitor and industry analysis and have a strong focus on exceeding set KPI’s.
Some duties include:
- Undertaking field sales activities within the region to achieve KI's
- Contribute to the development of customer and segment plans, identifying new opportunities for value added products and service through account plan management.
- Conversion of market leads into profitable sales.
- Prospecting for new business and sales opportunities.
- Promoting USG Boral products and systems in the market.
- Assisting re-sellers and their customers with technical and sales support.
- Develop strong multilevel relationships with targeted customers and segment decision makers.
- Resolve complaints in a timely manner and institute changes to reduce or eliminate re-occurrence.
- Ensure business transactions are conducted in a legal and professional manner.
- Ensure that business activities are conducted within the Company’s safety/compliance policies.
- Proactively seek opportunities to develop expertise and capability through personal development training, technical training and project experience.
- Review and track marketplace trends and developing sales plans to secure and grow sales.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of sales activities into Salesforce CRM system.
- The nature of our work requires flexibility to travel in the region.
What are we looking for?
- Preferred qualification in a Business/ Sales/ Marketing discipline but not essential.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales positions within manufacturing or construction environments
- Passion for sales and exceeding customers’ expectations, to maximise the profitability
- Strong people skills and communication/negotiation skills.
- Highly developed understanding of sales tools, methodologies and business processes.
- A professional, energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- Familiarity/understanding of construction industry.
- Demonstrated ability to handle competing deadlines.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all people, and to influence people.
Why join USG Boral?
- Competitive salary
- Challenging and exciting career
- Opportunity to work in a fun, high-paced and safe work environment
If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do and friendly attitude and understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol is important to this role. Passionate about learning new skills for career development opportunities.
If this sounds like you click to Apply
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of the recruitment process successful applicants will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical and police clearance.