|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Customer Service Specialist to join the team on a full-time basis. The role will report to the Customer Service Manager and is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all clients.
Key to success is the ability to work in a busy team environment with current / prior experience in managing all order makeup for customers, invoicing, order entry, crediting, dispatching, changing orders and inventory platform by using SAP. This is a great opportunity to join our high performing business based in Port Melbourne | Victoria. If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do and friendly attitude, willing to work both with staff and interact on the phone and via email with customers directly, picking orders accurately and billing customers as necessary.
It is critical to understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol. Be passionate about learning new skills for career development opportunities. The role involves all aspects of working with customers to deliver customer specific tactical solutions.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and or email interaction
- Maintain compliance to the SAP System and relevant procedures
- Check and make orders with diligence and receipting of goods
- Assist with stock take process to ensure accurate inventory records are maintained
- Assist in management of transport resources to maintain service standards
- Maintain operational equipment and report any faults or damage to management
- Record and report any customer complaints and provide solutions on how to streamline processes to improve the Company’s Distribution and Sales function.
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Background in construction / building industry
- Experience in a busy friendly work environment
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior SAP experience with MS Office skills
- Competitive salary
- Grow in a highly competent team environment
- Opportunity to work in a fun, fast paced and safe work environment
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.