|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero, our mission is to rewire the global economy. We’re building new products all the time and we’re building global teams to help build those products too.
We are now recruiting for a Product Manager to work within our Business product portfolio based here in Auckland. The goal of this portfolio is to provide solutions to SMBs to help them run their business. This can include products that help manage their business operations, manage their people, and manage their supply chain.
You’ll be working with talented teams who love their work, and there are plenty of opportunities to make an impact here. The product suite has extremely high global potential, and you’ll be able to develop your career surrounded by product management excellence.
What we are looking for:
- The ability to communicate, build relationships, manage stakeholders, facilitate and collaborate to smooth the path of your product and your delivery team across the business
- Experience developing and owning a product vision and strategy
- A customer-centric attitude and an always-curious approach to problem solving
- A love of working with designers and developers to rapidly ideate, refine and build and ship amazing SaaS products using modern, iterative methods
What you’ll do:
- Understand customer problems and deliver value – as an advocate for the needs of our customers, you’ll work out the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ and deliver measurable results through curating and executing a product roadmap that realises Xero’s vision and goals and ensures its success
- Bridge technical and business worlds while nurturing strong and positive relationships with global business stakeholders, technology teams and vendors to deliver on market needs and priorities, as well as Xero’s vision
- Guide and grow product delivery teams. You’ll be involved in software development team resource planning and recruitment
- Work with strategy, product marketing, data and research teams and drive user and competitor research to uncover customer needs and new product value propositions
- Work closely with your peers across Xero to deliver beautiful, high quality, secure software with amazing user experiences that solve real customer problems
- Be a great human who cultivates a fun, inclusive, creative and motivated culture that lives and breathes Xero’s values
- Participate in, and contribute to, the wider product management and tech communities inside and outside of Xero
If you’re looking to work with an internationally acclaimed, award-winning product, to gain deeper experience in SaaS and FinTech, then this is the opportunity for you. We’ve got huge global reach and appeal, have a strategy in place for continued success and now is the time to be a part of it all.
Xero’s environment is an awesome place to grow into the career you deserve. We have a culture we’re proud of which is the envy of many. Whether you're after a workplace with a social vibe, or a company that gets that your family is priority - Xero is all of that and more. We're a big part of the global product and dev communities and you'll find Xeros attending and speaking at conferences, hosting meetups or mentoring others. We're really open in our discussions at Xero, from the latest product management thinking to improving diversity and inclusion.
At Xero, we encourage flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your life and passions. We trust you to create to the best of your ability and will support your desire for continual learning with training and career guidance to help you flourish.
As part of our awesome package you’ll get Xero shares and a Life Insurance policy as well as a swathe of other cool perks to make your time here that much more enjoyable than elsewhere so drop us an email and we’ll take it from there.
Xero is a NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and is Rainbow Tick accredited too.