|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder, West Kalgoorlie|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Location: Kalgoorlie WA
Remuneration/Benefit: AWR Rail Operations Driver.8
- Plenty of overtime
- 5 day breaks every 3 – 4 weeks
- Rostered 8 shifts a fortnight
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
About the role:
Qualified Locomotive Driver within our Bulk West Division. Rail transportation of various freight and commodities based out of the Kalgoorlie depo. Requirement to work camp shifts (overnight stay’s)
RESPONSIBILITIES / CRITICAL DELIVERABLES:
- Drive all forms of traction and trains operated at the depot competently in accordance with safety and operational standards.
- Apply best practice train management techniques competently to ensure efficient and safe train operations and re-accredit as required.
- Provide a quality customer service to meet business objectives.
- Experienced Locomotive Driver currently holding a Certificate in Locomotive Driving or equivalent (Mandatory).
- Hold a valid C class driver license (mandatory)
- Either residentially based in Kalgoorlie or the willingness to move to the area. (please note we can offer short term accommodation to assist with relocation of up to 6 weeks after this time you will be required to provide your own accommodation)
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Subject to business needs)
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment that values gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity.
To learn about us and our company values, visit www.aurizon.com.au
Safety: We have a relentless focus to ZERO Harm.
People: We seek diverse perspectives.
Integrity: We have the courage to do the right thing.
Customer: We strive to be the first choice for our customers.
Excellence: We set and achieve ambitious goals.
For more information on this position (reference 67941), please contact Leah Boardman on 02 6934 6221