|Job Type:||Full Time|
NAB is migrating hundreds of sensitive, regulated financial workloads to the cloud. We are focused on the automated approach to evolve and scale its ability to meet its strict risk and regulatory requirements. Be part of the cloud governance framework and the automated enforcement platform (Deputy) that supports it and that brings governance and technology together to ensure that compliant workloads are deployed in the cloud.
You & your new role.
You will build developer tooling, application patterns, CI/CD pipelines and self-service portal to help build the eco-system for a cloud native bank. Help our development teams migrate to the cloud by codifying the cloud controls in the tooling & patterns. Engage teams across technology to gather useful content, practices & tooling.
- Software Development of and running of developer tools and services (including UI, APIs and data components)
- Design & creation of deployment tooling including secure CI/CD pipelines, frameworks, internal open source libraries, golden repositories for app creation that enable rapid development and deployment of teams to cloud within the guardrails.
- Engaging delivery teams to establish their needs & help them adopt our tooling as well as gathering re-usable application patterns & IP.
- Working with Security, Architecture and Infrastructure teams to simplify the adoption of cloud & build the enforcement of guard rails.
- Creation of knowledge bases for our products, software development practices, tooling and cloud migration.
- Promoting cloud-native architectures, designs and development techniques for new and existing systems.
Your skills & experience:
- Experience working in with public cloud (AWS/Azure), certification an advantage.
- Experience with modern secure software development practices & mentoring teams to improve their practices.
- Building CI/CD pipeline automation, tooling (Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker) and Compliance as code.
- Serverless, Microservice & Container based applications
- Knowledge of any of the following: Python, Java, Typescript, React, Cloudformation
- Jira/Confluence, MS Teams for workflow & collaboration
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.