|Job Type:||Full Time|
You & your new role
You will build enterprise software platforms used by other technology teams, application patterns, CI/CD pipelines and self-service portal to help build the eco-system for a cloud native bank. Engage teams across technology to gather useful content, practices & tooling.
- Software Development of and running of developer tools and services (including UI, APIs and data components)
- Design & creation of deployment tooling including secure CI/CD pipelines
- Engaging delivery teams to establish their needs & help them adopt our tooling as well as gathering re-usable application patterns & IP.
- Working with Security, Architecture and Infrastructure teams to simplify the adoption of cloud & build the enforcement of guard rails.
- Creation of knowledge bases for our products, software development practices, tooling and cloud migration.
- Promoting cloud-native architectures, designs and development techniques for new and existing systems.
Your skills & experience:
- 3+ years software development experience; Python, Java, C#, or Node (Typescript).
- Front-end development experience, (e.g. React)
- Serverless, Microservice & Container based application development.
- Some design and architecture experience
- Experience with a range of AWS Services. Current environment includes EC2, SNS, Service Catalog, ECS, Lambda, CloudFormation, Config Rules.
- Continuous Delivery Engineering - pipeline tooling (using tools such as Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Jira, Confluence)
We know that life’s about more than money. That’s why we’re so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.