|Job Type:||Full Time|
Workplace Experience Coordinator
At Xero, we’re here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small businesses, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
As a Workplace Experience Coordinator with us, you will have the overall responsibility of helping to ensure the Australian and South East Asian offices are presented and operating in the beautiful and functional way that Xero has become known for.
You will deliver consistently high levels of customer service in your interactions with employees and visitors while delivering the services required by the business to work effectively.
Reporting into the Workplace Experience Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist in implementing facilities management best practice within our Australian and SE Asian offices;
- Maintain appropriate and effective building services and implement a common approach to providing these services across the property portfolio;
- Support the daily Front of House operations;
- Carry out administrative tasks such as overseeing travel bookings and training, notifying and liaising with vendors on building maintenance issues, as well as arranging and assisting with office events and catering;
- Monitor and provide reporting on health, safety and security requirements within each office;
- Arrange office relocations and team reconfigurations.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience working in facilities and running services within an office environment;
- The ability to coordinate front of house services and reception functions;
- Effective workflow prioritisations skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- The ability to effectively manage supplier contracts and procurement to ensure service level agreements are maintained and reviewed.
In return we’re offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership of your career and be the best you can be. Xero is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity, foster innovation and reward success.
If you want to come to work with friends every single day and help to make Xero even more special, please apply!