|Job Type:||Full Time|
Alongside your people leadership responsibilities you will be a senior quality assurance professional, using your years of experience and knowledge to drive high quality deliverables, and complete a level of delivery yourself. You will achieve this by defining, implementing and actively managing test strategies to ensure risks are presented and chosen test mitigations are delivered upon.
What you'll bring with you
- 5+ years experience as a senior level QA, ideally working with business management systems developed and deployed using web-based technologies.
- Proven experience in leading a team of QA’s.
- A detailed understanding of modern software and software delivery methodologies.
- Experience of working within an agile sprint environment and driving consistent results.
- #ownership and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent people, relationship and communication skills at all levels within Xero
- A proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude, exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail.
- The ability to break down complex problems, analyse, recommend and then deliver on them.
- The ability to present findings and plans to all levels of Xero in a clear and engaging manner.
- The ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- A desire to improve and push for higher quality solutions and behavior.
At Xero, we encourage flexible work arrangements that allow you to balance your life and passions. As part of our awesome package, you’ll get Xero shares, life insurance and enhanced leave as well as a variety of other perks.
Have fun while you do the best work of your life! We’re a place where personal development, innovation, and change are not only encouraged but also celebrated. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
Xero is a NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and is Rainbow Tick accredited too.
If this sounds like you, apply now with your CV and Cover Letter telling us why you want to join the team!