|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is currently providing a virtual model of the real world – at a scale and detail that hasn’t been done before. At Nearmap, we have an appetite for high performing individuals, and we are currently on the hunt for a Mid-Market Account Manager!
As a Mid-Market Account Manager, you will thrive in a flexible and diverse environment and accelerate the success we are achieving. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring Nearmap extracts maximum value from all engagements with existing customers, while maintaining the target high retention rate and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. The primary focus of this role will be revenue growth and retention among a portfolio of key current accounts.
You have the luxury of bringing your own individual strengths to this role which will empower you to dive into the deep-end and do what is necessary to succeed. You will thrive in a flexible and diverse environment that craves leaders to improve the way things get done with a no-fear, can-do attitude.
A bit more about the culture…
At Nearmap, every opinion matters, our business model partnered with our open-door management style gives you the opportunity to make an impact. Our Nearmappers see the world differently and are intently focused on delivering the best location content in the world. Having a shared goal and a lot of fun reaching it is how our Nearmappers truly flourish at their home away from home. We're all super down-to-earth - except when we're in the sky capturing fresh imagery!
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Build on existing relationships to extend reach within an account
- Ensure maximum contract length (36 months preferred) for all contract renewals
- Ensure contracts are renewed on time and by key deadlines
- Set and monitor clear objectives for when customers will be renewed
- Generate suitable commercial deals that are in line with established product pricing and discounts
- Delegate day-to-day customers support and other tasks to appropriate areas - ensuring customer queries are responded to
- Act promptly on any opportunities for upsell and ensure maximum value is extracted
- Constantly look for and identify upsell opportunities among current client data base
- Contribute to team objectives for upsell as well as individual targets
More about what you need to bring…
- Client retention and contract renewal experience
- Track record of closing deals and reaching KPIs
- Understanding of subscription model
- Salesforce competence
- Microsoft office skills, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong commercial acumen, proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to close at all levels, e.g. lower value subscriptions to more complex sales
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
Some of our perks include…
- Competitive pay, commission plan and Employee Share Scheme
- Flexible working environment, work life balance is a necessity
- Opportunities for continued career growth and development
- Ergonomic workstations with sit stand desks
- Fortnightly massages
- Free reign of Nearmap’s products
- Free healthy breakfast, snacks & lunches available in our kitchen with water views
- An allowance to help you focus on your well being
Come on board, grow your career and enjoy working in a casual environment with other passionate and talented Sales professionals.
Please note: Successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If you think you tick all the boxes and could see yourself working at Nearmap, we invite you to come and make a difference!
Check out our video to see what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8