|Job Type:||Full Time|
Partner On-boarding Specialist
Who we are;
At Xero, we’re here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small businesses, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
A global SaaS (software as a service) company we have a team of almost 2,000 Xeros doing beautiful work across our 17 offices across the globe. We’re ranked No. 1 by Forbes as the World's Most Innovative Growth Company two years running, Glassdoor named us one of the top 15 best SaaS companies in the world, and Canstar Blue has ranked us Australia’s best accounting software company for four consecutive years (2015-2018).
What you will do;
As a Partner On-Boarding Specialist with us, you have the overall responsibility of managing the onboarding experience for customers joining our Xero Partner Program.
You will act as a subject matter expert on Xero and you will build strong working relationships with our customers, ensuring they are effectively set up Xero and assisting them with their Xero Certification.
This is a 12 month fixed-term-contract with the potential to go perm
In order to be successful in this role, you will have;
- A passion for building rapport and relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders through effective communication, documentation and timeliness;
- The ability to undertake outbound and inbound enquiries via email and phone;
- Get involved with running webinars and attending events;
- Have strong attention to detail;
- Self motivation, energy and determination to succeed ;
- An understanding of accounting practice systems will also be an advantage.
This is the perfect start to your Xero Journey, developing your knowledge in Xero, understanding our product and our customer and who knows where that may take you next.
At Xero we truly value our people and want to help them do the best work of their lives. We also want you to enjoy the space you work in, we have awesome offices, so you will enjoy all of the perks that comes with being a Xero:
- Competitive salary and Xero shares
- A bright modern offices
- Casual dress
- Career development and ongoing training
- Latest technologies, laptop so you can move around and work anywhere
- Access to wellness programs, discounted gym memberships, fitness classes (including yoga and pilates onsite!)
- Free fresh fruit every day
We are a driven, innovative #human company looking to make a positive impact on the world we live in. We are proud of our collaborative, empowering and inclusive culture that allows creativity to thrive and innovation to flourish.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leader and help shape the next phase of the Xero success story. Apply now!