|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero, we’re here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small business’, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
About the team
The New Segments team is part of the Business Products portfolio responsible for driving growth for Xero from adjacent products and new segment propositions across our global markets. It's an exciting and growing portfolio to be in because we work closely with teams in our global markets, we are tasked with growth beyond the core accounting products, and because we have a great variety of product and engineering challenges to work on. In New Segments we are tasked with deeply understanding our customers needs so that we can create and package propositions to win in those segments, so we're building flexible foundations and applying our commercial and customer mindset to how we take those to market.
As a Product Manager within the New Segments team you will be responsible for driving customer and business value through ownership and transformation of Xero’s product packaging foundations. The Product Manager is accountable for the foundations upon which we create and take to market our product plans across our global business’, and is tightly integrated with Billing and other Platform Services. The outcomes of these foundations will impact and delight every existing and future Xero customer.
- Set the product vision for Packaging foundations and evangelise the work across our Product and Platform teams. While this is mostly technical work, you will articulate the customer problems it solves and you will be the champion of the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ across the organisation.
- Deliver value through defining, driving and executing the product roadmap that realises the vision and ensures the success of the product
- Bridge UX, technical and business worlds as you lead strong and productive relationships with global stakeholders to deliver on market needs and priorities
- Work closely with, and build strong relationships across, all Xero’s product teams and our colleagues in Billing and Platform, so that we may jointly deliver the overarching objectives of the Packaging Foundations work.
- Identify success metrics and track product performance in line with team OKRs and the product vision
- Lead a team of POs and BAs (Xero and contract) to support product delivery and the team’s personal growth.
- Have a passion for representing Xero’s product.