|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero we are rewiring the small business economy and want millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable for small business owners, and more enjoyable too. Xero has been rated by Canstar Blue as Australia’s best accounting software four consecutive years from 2015-2018.
As the Product Marketing Manager you will champion our Xero Expenses and related products globally. Xero Expenses is a product for small businesses to seamlessly reimburse their employees. It was recently named Data & Expense Management Software of the Year in the UK and we have a key focus in growing the product across multiple markets.
This is a key position where you will quickly become the go-to expert on marketing and demonstrating your products. You will be the Xero who is driving the adoption and use of our Expenses product by working closely with the regional marketing and sales teams to ensure effective execution of marketing programmes to achieve the customer and commercial targets.
What you'll do;
- Develop product marketing plans, positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with product managers to regularly evaluate the market, and assess and clarify customer needs
- Plan the launch both externally and internally for new products, updates and features
- Actively monitor commercial results and optimise plans and initiatives to help drive growth
- Work closely with global and regional sales and marketing teams to develop and implement GTM activity
What you'll bring with you;
- Highly commercial, data driven marketer with demonstrated experience building Go To Market strategies based on customer and data insights
- Ability to build strong business relationships, internally and externally, that allow you to challenge and influence stakeholders whilst still having fun everyday
- 5+ years in a product marketing or marketing role
- Experience in Sales or a Go To Market function
- Exceptional ability to articulate compelling propositions in clear language and marketing materials
- Loads of initiative and able to lead virtual teams and work autonomously
You will be no stranger to dealing with the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced tech environment. Along with the drive and passion to really make a difference in the work you do.
This role presents an outstanding opportunity to join a hyper-growth ASX100 company that is rewiring the small business economy. At Xero, we are proud of our collaborative, empowering and inclusive culture that allows creativity to thrive and innovation to flourish.To peek inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on twitter or instagram.