|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero, we’re here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small business, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
How you’ll make an impact
We are on the hunt for a proactive and energetic person to lead our Business Improvement Team. You’ll be an expert in project methodologies with a passion for Business Improvement. You might already be an experienced people leader or maybe you are ready to step up, this could be the role for you!
You team will be constantly identifying and implementing improvements across a global Customer team, improving customer experience. As Team Lead, you’ll take ownership of issues and look to resolve them quickly and efficiently. You'll be self-motivated and accustomed to juggling a changing workload.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading a high performing team of professionals, allowing them to grow and thrive while doing the best work of their lives
- Inspiring excellent performance, fostering a fantastic culture, and delivering the vision and strategy of the team
- Recruiting and mentoring a world-class team
- Proactively analysing data sets to identify trends and insights
- Tracking and reporting on Customer team performance
- Presenting your findings and ideas to a variety of people in a way that gets people excited
To succeed in this role you will be a master at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with key business partners and ensuring that their requirements are understood and considered. You will have the unique ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes to pin-point opportunities for improvements and enhancements, and then take ownership of these issues to resolve them quickly and efficiently. You'll be self-motivated and accustomed to juggling a changing workload.
What you’ll bring with you
- Demonstrable project management experience, comfort managing risk and stakeholders
- Customer service experience is beneficial
- Excellent business writing and communication skills
- Experience with business improvement methodologies and tools
- Stakeholder management at a senior level is essential
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective relationships
- A proven team player who proactively helps other team members
Why you’ll love Xero
At Xero we value our people, we want them to do the best work of their lives, and have endless opportunities to love and grow their career. We offer a great package that includes a competitive base salary and even Xero shares.
A purpose driven company we attract people who want to help us have a positive impact on the world by helping small business thrive and be successful. Our passionate, innovative, and #human team of Xeros across the world want to know that the work they do every day makes a meaningful difference.
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. We have a unique and special culture based around our values (#ownership, #challenge, #beautiful, #human and #champion) and offer a number of other great benefits and perks.
So if you want to hear more and get the opportunity to help shape the next phase in the Xero success story please apply!