|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Assist with the day-to-day coordination and supervision of operations to meet production output requirements
- Maintenance of heavy mobile equipment and fixed plant.
- Short and long-term pit planning that delivers to the sales and operations plan.
- Ensure that plant and equipment are operated within safe working conditions and ensure that Business meet all applicable environmental and legislative requirements
- Achieve and maintain safe and cost effective operations.
- Provide advice and develop ideas and strategies that provide more productive operating systems
- Leading quarry production process improvement;
- Develop specifications, scopes of work and project definitions;
- Manage contracts to ensure work is performed to Boral Limited standards;
- Analyse production statistics for improved practices with operational execution;
- Developing business cases for future projects including equipment selection, specifications, and management plans;
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Proven ability and experience in supervision of mining operations.
- Relevant qualifications in Mining Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated open-pit mining or quarrying experience, including drill and blast experience.
- Strong people skills and communication skills; and
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines.
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets - Australia, the USA and Asia.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.