|Job Type:||Full Time|
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Dynamic and collaborative team
- Melbourne, CBD Location
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Your new role
Information Security Office within Business Enablement deliver range of services that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
We are currently looking for a Security Manager – Security Operations within our Information Security Office with a keen sense to build a strong Information Security Operations function.
- Tertiary level or vendor aligned qualifications covering both general IT usage and support, as well as Information Security specific qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Security roles, preferably with involvement in a combination of assurance & risk management, systems design, security operations and auditing.
- Mandatory Spunk Certification and minimum 3 years’ experience with Splunk
- Working knowledge of scripting
- Certifications in at least three of the following:
- GSEC (or relevant SANS certification)
- GCIH (or relevant SANS certification)
- GCFA (or relevant SANS certification)
- CISSP (or relevant SANS certification)
ITIL Foundation certificateYou bring to the role
- Min 10+ years’ experience in Information Security, with a good understanding of security operations
- 3-5 years of experience managing teams
- 2+ years of experience working on Information Security Projects
- 1+ years of experience on Information Security Strategy
- Min 5+ years’ experience in working in information technology operational roles
- Min 5+ years’ experience successfully delivering services within a service level agreement defined environment
- Understanding of cloud security operations in environments such as: AWS, Azure, google etc.
- SIEM (Security Incident and Monitoring): threat hunting, vulnerability management, security monitoring, triaging incidents, creation of security incident reports, ability to build dashboards, running cyber exercises
- Min 5+ years’ experience providing technical security operations: working knowledge of network security, anti-malware solutions, proxy, encryption, operating system patching, password access management systems, automated policy compliance, IAM (identity and access management), privilege user management systems
- Demonstrates ability to work on security projects as a team lead or a contributor
- Ability to work with IT change management and service management tools
- Proven ability to communicate in regards to technical issues with non-technical and non-security focused people
- Experience in leadership / mentoring team members
Demonstrates an understanding of large organisations with IT transformation and working with distributed teams, autonomy in decision making You will:
Enhance, run and operate all aspects of the Information Security Operations team including:
- Security Incident Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Log Management
- Threat Management
- Project Management
- Policy Management
- Be responsible for the Security Operational Strategy
- Drive upliftment and innovation in the area of Information Security Operations
- Contribute to security architecture and design
- Understand engagements, business drivers and security enablement opportunities as it relates to KPMG’s business and stakeholders
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a project/task are addressed
Continuously, learn grow and develop in the field of Information Security
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.