|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Make a real difference in your community through our social and environmental programs
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Be supported by joining one of our employee led Inclusion & Diversity Networks
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG’s Technology Advisory practice in Canberra provides a wide range of technology and consulting services from technology transformation through IT strategy development, technology architecture, digital strategy, business cases, investment roadmaps, IT operating model evolution and more. Simply put, we aim to:
- Partner with Government, building our nation and shaping our future;
- Work with Defence and other Government Agencies ensuring the security of Australia and its people;
- Provide experience and advice to emerging technology trends;
- Position Australia for the technology and digital future; and
- Play a pivotal role in leading and supporting clients to navigate their way through the end-to-end business, technology and technology transformation of their business.
We are looking for exceptional people who are committed to building a career as a technology advisory Senior Consultant. You will have a blend of skills covering technical knowledge, critical emotional intelligence and client facing soft skills, with an appreciation for delivering quality outcomes. You’ll work with extraordinary people who are passionate about making services simple, clear and fast. You will do one or more of the following:
- Developing leading edge technology strategies focused on adding value to users and making real, lasting change
- Helping clients, in particular Government and its National Security Agencies, take these strategies and transform their technology
- Helping create product visions by researching and understanding user needs
- Coaching technology teams through the Agile service design and delivery process
- Delivering programs that make a real difference to Government and users
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- A strong interest in building a career in technology consulting and in supporting Government to maximise its technology investments
- Experience in either a professional technology delivery role, technology consulting, business technology management or technology project management
- An ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems
- Highly developed written and verbal communication, with the proven ability to deliver written reports and presentations
- A demonstrated ability to work as a team member within a collaborative team environment
- Experience performing analysis and participating in projects encompassing one or more of the following disciplines:
- Business requirements and problem analysis
- IT Architecture
- Technology Infrastructure (including cloud)
- Agile delivery methods (including software development, testing, CICD, DevOps)
- Strategy development (business and/or technology)
- IT Operating model design and implementation
- IT Project Management,
- IT Operations, service management and process improvement
Supporting your experience, tertiary qualifications in a related discipline are highly advantageous. You should also be an Australian Citizen or have the ability to obtain a government security clearance.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!