|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Want to be part of a business that’s truly going somewhere?
Winner - 2018 Telstra Business of the Year (National and ACT awards winner)
Winner - 2018 AIIA Infrastructure and innovation of the Year
Winner – 2019 DVA Entrepreneur of the Year for one of our founders, Ben Whitham
Winner- AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019
Penten is Hiring!
Penten is a rapidly growing, Australian-owned cyber security company based in Canberra. Our primary focus is to solve the hardest cyber challenges of tomorrow. In under four years we have built a team of over 75 staff who generate world-leading, innovative ideas.
With a focus on protecting those who protect us, Penten supports the most complex transformations in the digital age by delivering secure mobility, applied artificial intelligence and cyber engineering services.
Why work with us?
- The work we do actually makes a difference, and this drives our team
- We are flexible- early riser, late starter, parent, exercise enthusiast- we support you!
- Work collaboratively with the best developers in Australia
- You are trusted, valued and given the freedom to think and be creative
- The other things- free parking, fresh fruit, air hockey, puzzles, arcade games and cake!
We are growing and are always interested in meeting people for the below roles:
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- System Administrators
- Software Developers
- Support roles (monitoring analysts, support engineers)
If the timing is right and we have the opportunity we will be in touch!
Who are you?
- Self- motivated, great a problem solving and wants to continue learning and developing
- Not afraid of a challenge and can embrace change
- Has a genuine interest in doing important work, importantly
- Can work collaboratively, we have no ego’s and use each other’s strengths
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and has an analytical mind
Other Interesting Information
Eligibility to hold an Australian Government clearance is a requirement for working for Penten, noting that Australian citizenship is a condition of eligibility for security clearances.
Penten embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Penten is fast moving with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applications. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible.
If this sounds like you and you want to know more detail about the role, contact Kim, our HR Manager on 0499 799 451 We can’t wait to meet you!