|Job Type:||Full Time|
Manager/Associate Director – Enterprise Advisory – Sydney & Melbourne
We are looking for high calibre leaders who are experienced in delivering strategic, transformational and operational projects ideally within education/public sector or other large, complex organisations. The successful candidates will have consulting experience and demonstrate their capacity to combine industry insights (including technology and service trends) with a “strategy to action” approach. They will also have a track record in helping clients to challenge their future ambition, identify opportunities, make informed decisions and achieve transformational success.
These positions will join our Sydney and Melbourne teams at either Manager or Associate Director level on a permanent basis. The roles will sell and deliver work to education clients that helps them answer their big strategic questions or operating challenges impacting their capacity to deliver on their mission, and protect or grow their organisations.
- Join an entrepreneurial high-growth Advisory team and be part of an exciting new growth area for KPMG
- Build a long term career with great people in a varied and multi-disciplinary environment
- Enjoy the people-first culture with a focus on a balanced work environment
- Be part of our growth and innovation strategy
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, and drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Enterprise Advisory provides a dedicated mid-market consulting advisory service, offering Tier 1 consulting expertise to help clients address the often complex challenges across their organisation. We understand what is important for our clients and help them navigate through their challenges to realign and reposition them for the future.
The Enterprise Education Advisory practice provides advisory services to the education sector, specialising in strategy, transformation, and operational advisory, with particular emphasis on helping educational institutions to deliver outstanding student experiences. With continued growth, we're now looking to recruit Managers/Associate Directors into our Enterprise Advisory team in Sydney and Melbourne.
Working as an integral part of our Enterprise Advisory team in Sydney or Melbourne this role will contribute to driving growth, innovation and execution across primary, secondary and tertiary education.
Your role will include:
- Managing teams and projects on client delivery across a variety of engagements through excellent consulting and client relationship skills
- Understanding complex problems and providing practical and strategic advice to clients
- Undertaking strategic, systems and operational reviews to drive continuous and step change
- Executing transformation programs to align client operations with their strategic intent
- Developing strong relationships with clients and maintaining relationships after engagements are completed
- Coaching and mentoring of junior staff
- Contributing to business development through analysing education sector trends and leveraging relationships in the sector
- Bringing passion and expertise in consulting, the education sector, and the competency to position you as a leader to others in the Enterprise Advisory team
You will have the desire to learn and deliver exceptional outcomes; excellent verbal and written communication skills; well-developed analytical capabilities; and enjoy the face-to-face interaction that client work and business development brings.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Experience in delivering strategic, transformational and operational engagements
- Previous experience working for a well-regarded Management Consulting firm or acting as the client sponsor in engaging and managing consultants on significant strategy and operations projects
- Understanding of:
- Education/Public Sector or allied industry business strategies, business models and operations.
- Common levers of value for education providers and value creation opportunities
- Digital, customer engagement, business transformation and common education technology models.
- Common operating model designs, the winning characteristics of operational excellence.
- Ability to be a data driven thinker, comfortable with analysing large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data.
- How to take complex information and simplify it for dynamic audiences.
- How to apply a pragmatic problem solving approach to developing differentiated capabilities and driving competitive advantage through strategy, transformation and operations
The successful candidates will have:
- Consulting experience, ideally within "Big 4" or a second tier firm
- Commercial and strategic business case development and risk identification capabilities
- A robust understanding of business problems
- An obsession with providing exceptional customer outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills and exceptional stakeholder management
- A track record as a results-oriented leader in a client service environment
- A track record in business and relationship development
- Structured problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated capability in developing team members both in work quality and in role modelling values aligned to KPMG’s
- An honest and ethical approach to business which will provide a natural fit with KPMG's values.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Find out more by contacting: Danielle McGuinness email@example.com or 02 9335 7445