|Job Type:||Full Time|
Consultant – Cyber Defence
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Management Consulting division is looking for Consultants to join their growing Cyber Defence team in Adelaide on a permanent basis. This opportunity will require you to play an active role in growing KPMG's Technology Risk and Cyber service line, focusing primarily on Cyber assurance.
We are seeking Consultants who are passionate about cyber with a background in government security. You'll work closely with clients to evaluate their cyber environment and provide advice and recommendations to enable them to improve their ability to respond to cyber risks and threats.
- Assisting our clients to manage cyber risks in a way that enhances their ability to meet business objectives, stakeholder expectations and compliance obligations
- Providing hands on expertise on technical security assessments and formulate recommendations to better manage business risks
- Enhancing our clients' business resilience to cyber attacks
- Developing your consulting skills in in support of Government Security assurance and advisory services. You should know the ISM, PSPF, and ideally the ISMF, and be prepared to learn about ISO27001, NIST and other security frameworks.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Demonstrated client service excellence
- A background in Cyber Security consulting
- A tertiary qualification (preferably technology, cyber)
- A Government security clearance up to NV1, or the ability to get a clearance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills including an ability to articulate deeply complex technical issues to a senior/executive/board level audience
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!