|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero we’re rewiring the world of small business, making it seamless, simpler and smarter. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable for small business owners, and more enjoyable too.
Xero is used globally by millions of customers every single day and we’re still growing, fast. We’re passionate about building beautiful software and continuously improving experiences for our awesome customers!
You can be a part of it!
At Xero we work in a collaborative team environment, continually delivering improvements and features to our customers while looking for innovative ways to handle the challenges of this fast paced industry.
At Xero, we trust you to build your career to the best of your ability and we will support your desire for learning with training and career mentorship to help you flourish. As part of our awesome package, you’ll receive Xero shares and a Life Insurance package as well as a variety of other perks to make your time here that much more fun. Our facilities and PX teams work hard to give us great workspaces with all the tech company perks so join us and experience our awesome culture.
What you’ll do as a Product Owner in Xero
As a You will work with pods and take responsibility for the team backlog, prioritisation and delivery. You will have a strong understanding of the requirements of the business and be able to make clear decisions on prioritisation, minimum viable product and help the team plan and operate accordingly.
This means you will own the delivery of the roadmap, product planning, and requirements for new features and improvements. On a human level, you will motivate and guide a team of peers during the course of projects to drive delivery. Day to day, you’ll be a champion for the customer, by collaborating with the design team to develop user stories, wireframes, and workflows that solve real problems for our customers.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Experience as a product owner, ideally in a Saas environment but other comparable technical exposure will also be considered
- You’ll champion your product team and be a natural motivator
- You will have heaps of experience articulating ideas between both technical and non technical areas of the business
- You’re diplomatic but great at building strong and meaningful relationships
- Things are constantly changing around here to you’ll also have the ability to break down complex problems, deliver real-world business outcomes and handle those changing priorities.
If this sounds like you, then apply now with your CV and cover letter!
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.