|Job Type:||Full Time|
Small business makes the world go round – it’s the heart of the global economy. At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable, and more enjoyable too.
Here at Xero, we have an awesome bunch of champions on deck who have customised a Salesforce platform, making Xero one of New Zealand's largest & most comprehensive Salesforce implementations. As we continue to scale, we need two passionate Technical Leads to come on board who can own the architecture, design and delivery of everything Salesforce related so that we continue to be best in class.
About the role:
This is where you come in. You’re someone who knows Salesforce development like the back of your hand and are completely competent utilising Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities.
You will actively contribute to Xero’s ongoing success by providing timely, consistent, automated and highly scalable solutions to deliver business outcomes and drive performance. You will be empowered to guide the technical vision of the team while encouraging and driving coding standards.
What you'll be doing:
- Own and lead the technical solution design of technical solutions on the Salesforce platform to ensure end to end success of all initiatives/projects
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of Salesforce code and customisation in the platform
- Own the maintenance of the overall APEX/API setup in the platform to ensure best practice is adhered to.
- Lead code reviews and provide code quality leadership, guidance and mentoring.
- Drive strategy and delivery of new projects and initiatives.
- Lead and actively contribute to the Salesforce platform roadmap, including new feature and product assessment.
- Represent the Salesforce platform internally at Xero and champion its success.
- Develop good working relationships with business stakeholders, architecture, implementation partners, integration/development teams and quality assurance.
What you’ll bring with you:
- 5+ years hands-on experience of Service Cloud / Communities Cloud / Sales Cloud with Salesforce.com CRM / Force.com platform, working as an external Consultant or a Salesforce.com Technical Lead
- 3+ years leadership experience in owning technical solution design and delivery, engaging with multiple team members, architecture and stakeholders, leading from a technical perspective the end to end success of Salesforce initiatives/projects
- Demonstrated ability to create high performing teams, leading, coaching, mentoring, motivating and managing a team of salesforce consultants and support their career development in a collaborative environment.
- Proven experience in designing and driving coding standards, and leading code reviews.
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders at a business level.
- Experience with full Salesforce.com development and implementation lifecycle, including deployment tools and processes (GitHub, TeamCity, Testing automation).
- Experience of working within an Agile Sprint environment and driving consistent results.
- Ability to create, review and improve Salesforce solution designs.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Einstein Analytics, MuleSoft is beneficial, but not essential
- Salesforce Certifications, Platform Developer I,Platform Developer II, Salesforce Application Architect and Salesforce Systems Architect is also beneficial.
- Above all, you have a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude and love empowering team members to do their best work.
Xero’s environment is awesome; we have a culture we’re proud of which is the envy of many and our social vibe is real and alive. As part of our awesome package, you’ll get Xero shares as well as a swathe of other cool perks to make your time here that much more enjoyable!
By joining Xero you’ll be working in a rapidly growing global company that is making life better for people in small business, their advisors and communities around the world. We believe in inspiring people to do the best work of their lives, if you do too then apply!
Xero is an accredited employer with NZ Immigration and is Rainbow Tick Certified too.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch & apply today