|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Looking to take the next step in your career?
- Showcase your Technology Audit experience
- Be part of a progressive and agile culture
About the Role
The role of Senior Analyst Technology Audit will be responsible for supporting the planning, execution, and reporting of Audit activity in the Technology portfolio, as set out in the Audit Charter and the annual Audit Plan. The portfolio specialises in reviews covering IT risk and banking operations concepts, including agile delivery projects, across NAB.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of quality audit work papers, including walk throughs, control identification, control design assessments and control operating effectiveness testing;
- Verifying audit issues once the business has indicated they have been resolved;
- Planning and project managing the delivery of audits within agreed resource and time budgets;
- Drafting audit assignment plans that reflect agreed scope;
- Drafting audit reports and agreeing findings with business contacts;
- Forming effective working relationships with business contacts during audits;
- Providing feedback and coaching to colleagues to help promote a performance and development culture.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced, at times ambiguous and complex environment and have:
- Demonstrated in-depth experience in an internal audit role focusing on IT risk including experience leading audit assignments;
- Prior Financial Services or large corporate experience will be highly advantageous but not essential;
- Ability to engage and communicate with influence across a wide range of stakeholders;
- Relevant post graduate qualification (e.g. CA / CPA / CISA / CISM/ CIA).
We have opportunities for three distinct career paths. These are to further your career in:
- IT operational and project delivery risk management;
- Cyber risk management; and/or
- Bringing your IT risk acumen to business process risk management.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.