|Job Type:||Full Time|
As we continue to scale here at Xero, the need grows for a Team Administrator with a flare for finance and an ability to juggle a hundred and one things at once!
About the role:
You will provide exceptional finance and administrative support to the Technology group and work closely with the Enterprise Technology team to ensure a number of key processes and services are consistently executed across the team.
A typical day might include raising purchase orders, keeping track of contracts, processing invoices and working with Team Leaders and Managers to capture their forecast budget.
One day you might be liaising with the Finance Business Partner, resolving any items that don’t reconcile and the next, working with relevant General Manager’s to ensure the teams internal communication tools are consistent and up to date.
You will also help out with various team events, workshops and planning days, as well as coordinate new starters onboarding.
To thrive in this role, you will naturally love a fast paced environment that involves engaging with all sorts of people across various areas of the business. You will have an inquisitive mindset which you will draw upon in finding new ways of doing things that makes your role and the team's job easier and improves the service we offer to the people of Xero. You will be finance savvy, having a sound understanding of financial processes, and be someone who can take on a bit of ambiguity from time to time without too much fuss.
Above all you will be someone who loves to have fun, learn, and grow.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Knowledge of basic financial management, financial processes and terminology will be key
- You will have experience working with financial system/s, and with financial processes like invoicing, payments and purchase orders
- You will be a proactive self-starter who gets stuff done
- Your communication (both written and orally) is excellent and drawn on to build strong relationships with various people.
- You have great attention to detail and are willing to work things through to completion.
- You pride yourself on excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise and work on multiple activities.
- Most importantly, you have a can-do attitude and willingness to roll sleeves up and help out where needed.
- You will have previous experience working in a support service or function in a fast paced / busy environment.
- You have knowledge and working experience with MS Office and/or Google Apps suite
Xero’s environment is awesome; we have a culture we’re proud of which is the envy of many and our social vibe is real and alive. As part of our awesome package, you’ll get Xero shares as well as a swathe of other cool perks to make your time here that much more enjoyable!
By joining Xero you’ll be working in a rapidly growing global company that is making life better for people in small business, their advisors and communities around the world. We believe in inspiring people to do the best work of their lives, if you do too then apply!
Xero is an accredited employer with NZ Immigration and is Rainbow Tick Certified too.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch & apply today