|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero we’re rewiring the world of small business, making it seamless, simpler and smarter. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable for small business owners, and more enjoyable too.
Xero is used globally by millions of customers every single day and we’re still growing, fast. We’re passionate about building beautiful software and continuously improving experiences for our awesome customers!
You can be a part of it!
At Xero we work in a collaborative team environment, continually delivering improvements and features to our customers while looking for innovative ways to handle the challenges of this fast paced industry.
At Xero, we trust you to build your career to the best of your ability and we will support your desire for learning with training and career mentorship to help you flourish. As part of our awesome package, you’ll receive Xero shares and a Life Insurance package as well as a variety of other perks to make your time here that much more fun. Our facilities and PX teams work hard to give us great workspaces with all the tech company perks so join us and experience our awesome culture.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager in Xero
As a Product Manager at Xero you will be responsible for generating customer and business value of existing and new product experiences from early stage research and ideation, through to implementation and iteration based on key success metrics.
For Xero’s reporting platform this means coaching 3 product owners and their delivery “pods”.
This means you will:
- Work across product delivery teams to ensure delivery of changes that integrate well with the wider set of products and technologies in the Xero suite.
- Work with design, research, strategy, data, and product marketing teams to drive feature penetration and undertake competitor research to uncover customer needs and new product value propositions, delivering quality software with amazing user experiences that solve real customer problems.
- Own, refine, and communicate the longer term vision for your Product.
- Most importantly, you’ll cultivate a fun, rewarding, innovative and outcome-focussed culture that lives and breathes Xero values.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience as a product manager, product owner.
- Ideally experience in a Saas environment but other comparable technical exposure will also be considered
- Working with designers and developers to rapidly ideate, refine and build and ship SaaS products.
- Demonstrated experience in defining product roadmaps and strategic planning
- The ability to communicate, build strong relationships, manage stakeholders, facilitate and collaborate to smooth the path of your product and your delivery team across the business through to market launch.
- Things are constantly changing around here to you’ll also have the ability to break down complex problems, deliver real-world business outcomes and handle those changing priorities.
- Love of building beautiful, quality software, coupled with a knowledge of design thinking.
If this sounds like you, then apply now with your CV and cover letter!
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.