|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero we’re rewiring the world of small business, making it seamless, simpler and smarter. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable for small business owners, and more enjoyable too.
Xero is used globally by millions of customers every single day and we’re still growing, fast. We’re passionate about building beautiful software and continuously improving experiences for our awesome customers!
The Xero Ecosystem team is building the next generation of platform business for Xero. As part of our mission, our development teams in Auckland are focused on:
- Outbound integrations to strategic third-party partners (think the big players, Google, Microsoft).
- The Xero app marketplace, where we connect our customers to our app partners that build integrations using Xero’s public API.
- Xero Learn, which is a platform providing the Educational Sector with the next generation of tools for creating and teaching financial lessons using Xero.
We are currently looking for developers to join our development teams who are passionate about shaping and delivering value to our customers and partners.
Our teams are working on exciting greenfield products and we are built on a modern technology stack using .Net Core, Golang, Node JS and React, amongst others.
You can be a part of it!
Developers work in a collaborative team environment, continually delivering improvements and features to our customers while being innovative.
At Xero, we trust you to build your career to the best of your ability and we will support your desire for learning with training and career mentorship to help you flourish. As part of our awesome package, you’ll receive Xero shares and a Life Insurance package as well as a variety of other perks to make your time here that much more fun.
Our facilities and PX teams work hard to give us great workspaces with all the tech company perks so join us and experience our awesome culture.
What we’re looking for:
- A mix of frontend and backend skills.
- An understanding of how Agile, Lean and DevOps principles enable software teams to deliver value to users more effectively.
- A growth mindset and excitement about tackling the next challenge with your team.
- A collaborative approach to delivery where you work closely with other Developers, Product Owners, and Designers.
- We believe in treating your work like a craft - love what you do!
We like to keep things real and encourage everyone to maintain a healthy work/life balance. There are loads of additional perks we enjoy:
- Work in bright modern offices with adjustable desks so you can sit or stand.
- We are family-friendly we have flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Barista coffee machines, complimentary fresh fruit, and fizzy drinks.
- We have a gym in our office building where we also host fitness classes. We run wellness programs, get discounted gym memberships, and have onsite physio visits.
- Every Friday afternoon we have an office-wide social event that includes drinks and food.
- A diverse range of social clubs and sports teams you can join.
- Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Apply now with your CV and cover letter!