- Company size
- New York, United States
|Open to discussing flexible working arrangements at the interview stage?|
|Employer is a Pay Equity Ambassador*||No|
|Paid Parental Leave at full salary for primary carer (not including government-funded parental leave)||12 weeks|
|Paid Parental Leave at full salary for secondary carer||4 weeks|
|Minimum tenure required to be eligible for Paid Parental Leave||12 months|
|Continuation of superannuation payments whilst on paid Parental Leave|
|Continuation of superannuation payments whilst on unpaid Parental Leave||In development 2019|
|Programs for parents returning to work after Parental Leave||In development 2019|
|Opportunities to purchase leave|
|Employee Assistance Program (EAP)|
|Leadership development programs||In development 2019|
|Targets to raise the number of women in leadership||In development 2019|
|Domestic and Family Violence policy|
|Internal Women's networking groups|
|Employee engagement scores year on year||87% 2018|
|Employee turnover rate||6%|
|Paid volunteer days||1 per annum **|
Who are we?
LiveTiles is an enterprise software start-up, born in Australia with offices in New York, Sydney, London, Hobart, and Washington State. We also have team members spread around the world working the flexible work dream.
We build the world’s only drag & drop Digital Experience Platform (DXP) for Enterprises, enabling anyone in a company to be a creator. We publicly listed on the ASX in 2015.
Meet some of our team!
What are we looking for in a LiveTiles employee?
A good employee focuses on the people using the products we make: the quality of their experience, and the impact of what they build.
They choose the simplest path possible to solve problems and use their creativity to think of better ways to do things.
They enjoy being part of a dynamic team and communicate across the organisation with clarity, respect, and a bit of fun.
They recognise that we all spend a lot of our time at work so it might as well be a good place to be with a bunch of people you like spending time with!
Why work for us?
- 100% Pay equality.
- Very flexible working conditions.
- Working day to day on software products that our users love and makes a difference to their organisations.
- A flat organisation structure that provides the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the LiveTiles business not just your day job.
- The freedom to suggest/recommend new ways of doing things and have them seriously considered.
- Opportunities for travel (interstate and overseas)
- The opportunity to be involved in our voluntary activities in schools where we train/mentor students in creative problem solving and design thinking.