- Company size
- Sydney, Australia
|Continuation of superannuation payments whilst on paid Parental Leave|
|Continuation of superannuation payments whilst on unpaid Parental Leave||No|
|Domestic and Family Violence policy|
|Employee Assistance Program (EAP)|
|Employee engagement scores year on year|
|Employee turnover rate|
|Employer is a Pay Equity Ambassador*||No|
|Internal Women's networking groups|
|Leadership development programs|
|Minimum tenure required to be eligible for Paid Parental Leave||6 Months|
|Open to discussing flexible working arrangements at the interview stage?|
|Opportunities to purchase leave||No|
|Paid Parental Leave at full salary for primary carer (not including government-funded parental leave)||20 Weeks|
|Paid Parental Leave at full salary for secondary carer||6 Weeks|
|Paid volunteer days||5 days annually|
|Programs for parents returning to work after Parental Leave|
|Targets to raise the number of women in leadership|
In 2002, our founders, Scott Farquhar and Mike Cannon-Brookes, set conventional wisdom on its ear by launching a successful enterprise software company with no sales force. From Australia. Our first product, JIRA, proved that if you make a great piece of software, price it right, and make it available for anyone to download, teams will come. And they'll build great things with it. And they'll tell two friends, and so on, and so on.
Today a lot has changed. We're over 2,200 Atlassians and growing, in eight locations, with products to help all types of teams realise their visions and get stuff done.
How Atlassian supports gender diversity:
- We follow industry best practices in regards to pay equity, including yearly audits to ensure we continue to maintain pay parity on the basis of gender. In addition, all full-time employees are eligible for our equity programs, with our top performers eligible for additional equity-based compensation.
- We have strong support for parents, including 52 weeks of parental leave for primary caregivers and breastfeeding facilities in each of our offices. We also allow Atlassian's flexible onboarding as they return from leave, including partial schedules if desired.
- Flexible working arrangements, including flex time and remote work, are key. In addition to our generous parental leave benefits, all employees are eligible to work remotely or to reduce hours when necessary to accommodate their personal and family priorities over the course of their careers with Atlassian.
- We work with external partners Inkling Women and Everwise to run an Emerging Women Leaders' program, with the aim of preparing our future leaders for the roles we would love for them to take on.
- Our investment in stronger internal communities and greater professional development opportunities has helped us achieve gender parity in our retention rates.
Our values guide everything we do
At Atlassian, our values are our North Star. Every decision, big or small, is guided by these principles. The result is a bottom-up democracy of information and ideas where teamwork, sharing, and taking action is the norm.
- Open Company, No Bullshit
- Build with Heart and Balance
- Don't #@!% the Customer
- Play, as a Team
- Be the Change you Seek